Patient Forms, Map and Directions to the Fond du Lac Family Dentistry Office in Fond du Lac, WI
Your first visit to Fond du Lac Family Dentistry will involve a few special steps so that we can get to know you. To understand what to expect, please read through this page. You’ll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There’s also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures.
Mission Statement: Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
New Patient Forms Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
- Medical Health History
- HIPAA Consent Form
- HIPAA Privacy Practices
- Payment and Cancellation Policy
- In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
Your First Visit: During a new patient appointment, patients will have their medical history reviewed. A full mouth series of x-rays will be taken. A thorough examination of the teeth, head and neck will be performed. Finally, a discussion of the patient's chief complaints, expectations and needs will be assessed.
What To Expect: Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with Dr. Wallock and his team. We look forward to your first visit.